Author Topic: Indy Max block pros and cons?  (Read 23768 times)

Offline a493demon

• Global Moderator
  • Just got my first Turbo
  • The Farm Truck of KOS/X10.5
Re: Indy Max block pros and cons?
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2014, 11:43:44 AM »
Good to hear from you again. :)

Offline Pittsburghracer

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2015, 05:06:15 PM »
So how did it end up. Did you make it to the track yet?

Offline Moparal

• Just sold my 440 Source Heads
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2016, 12:14:50 AM »
5.21 131  1.26 60  sold it. hurt to get in and out of it. Im crippled now on dissabillity and had a dozen mini strokes. Now have a brain tumor. Might die. Really dont care any more. Building a road runner. Im going blind, bought 23 ford truck been inside since 1930 , dont know why I bought a damn ford. I just bought 2 road runners a gtx, 4 barracuda a 74 dodge 4x4 2 dodge shelby turbos and a shelby turbo some frickin thing. plus 7 acres by a dam. Not sure why I did this. As I said. I will be dead anyways. I loved my dart. It didnt. fit me. I miss it.  Car ran great. I didnt even get to tune it. Now im into Hemi's for some dam reason. Dont ask me why though. I can hardle remeber my name and have atleat 1 to 3 seizures a day untill they cut my skull open in a few weeks and release some pressure. Im sorry to be so frank, but tired of brain pain it frickin hurts all the darn time and you cant escape it.  One of my sheds got broken into, they stole quite a few thousand bucks worth of stuff from me. I started hiding a few of my other race cars on a friend of mines farm an hrs drive from hear.  I sleep with my second ammendment now. But all in all, I love myself, mopars, and life.  Im glad the guys here are finally chatting again. I was getting board coming on here seeing nothing

Offline HOTMOPR

• Mopar or No Car
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2016, 03:00:44 AM »
Good to hear from ya . Sounds like you're staying plenty busy! Hope things get better for ya! 
67 Barracuda 500" PT 114
63 Savoy 451 4 speed.
07 Ram CTD 6.7 a few mods

Offline Moparal

• Just sold my 440 Source Heads
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2016, 08:02:20 PM »
thanks

Offline NancyAbona

• Just got my .509 Cam
Indy Max block pros and cons
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2020, 08:41:47 AM »
What are the Pros and cons of Herman Cains 999 plan? Ive heard hes all talk, and there is no way he can implement his plan. Id love more information on this and your own opinions.
Thanks.